According to the Vinyl Siding Institute, vinyl siding is still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada. Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. That is why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warrantees — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner and typically carry a prorated warranty of at least 50 years to subsequent owners.
The Vinyl Siding Institute also tells you the benefits of siding are:
- In extreme weather events (all certified vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, and most achieve a wind rating higher than that) including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters
- Against color fade, because certified products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (and there are hundreds to choose from)
- Against rot and decay, because polymer-based sidings do not absorb water and their rainscreening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber
With the desire to enhance your home’s curb appeal, siding is a logical choice due to multiple vinyl siding products. Our professionals will help you choose which works best for the architectural design and budget of your home or business by using:
- Standard 4½-inch vinyl siding
- Full foam-back insulated vinyl siding
- Fiber cement siding (primer and pre-painted)
- Insulated fiber cement siding (primer and pre-painted)
- Board and batten siding
When storm damage has occurred to your home or business, B&H Professional will quickly repair the damaged siding to alleviate the stress of home repairs. Let us provide a comprehensive exterior repair for your home or business, by also inspecting for any metal work claims, such as windows, gutters, fascia, soffit, and flashing. Have confidence in our experience. We get it done.
To schedule an appointment, contact our office today! 317-220-2450Contact Us Today